Opening in October of 2012 in Lincoln Square, the name “home soul” represents that desire to create a space that reflects our inner selves – an empty house is just a house, but when we begin to fill it with special memories, people and the things we love, that’s what truly makes the “soul” of a place. With Homesoul, Dana envisioned a place where people can find beautiful things, both new and old, to bring that sense of warmth and character into their homes.
Besides home decor, Homesoul is the go-to for buying gifts–whether for a wedding, birthday, house warming party, or to treat yourself, the hand-selected merchandise if truly one of a kind. Which leads me to their candles– which, if you know me, this is totally my sweet spot and have bought an array of– Homesoul’s wide variety and selection of artisan candles are their top seller which include, Gabriel John candles, which are made in Andersonville.
Check out more best sellers:
- Wild Woolie Flet Birdhouses
- Beekman Skincare
- Dash & Albert Throw Blankets (I have two!)
- Unique lighting by Peared Creation
- Hand-molded Ceramic Mugs by Rae Dunn (mine and my mom’s personal favorite!)
- Complimentary gift wrapping year-round (hard to come by!)
- Sale on all 80 Acres Bath and Body products (25-50% off)
- Promoting their hand-selected gift options for Mother’s Day