I’m just gonna say that I judge a book by it’s cover. Why not? We have all become such visual beings that a bland cover could go unnoticed– regardless of it’s inside. That’s why I applaud these bottles for their amazingness inside and out. Looking for a special someone: friend, boss, coworker to impress? Going to a house warming? Hit them with any one of these unique and stylish bottles for their next tablescape or bar cart and it will be sure to spark some excellent conversations.
Check out some of my favorite labels AND delicious wines– and where I find my hidden gems.
1. Tank Garage Winery, “Stars Like Ours” Rosé 2015 | Design: Owners, Jim Regusci and James Harder | $16.00 a bottle
2. Michael David Winery, “Freakshow” Cabernet Sauvignon, 2014 | Design: Ben Moren | $20.00 a bottle
3. 19 Crimes Winery, “John Boyle O’Reilly” Red Blend, 2016 | Design: Michael Grant | $11.99 a bottle
4. C.A. Dry Creek Valley, “The Fugitive” Zinfandel, 2014 | Design: Stranger & Stranger | $29.99 a bottle
5. Eight’s Vineyard, “La Vinya Del Vuit” Priorat Vintage, 2009 | Design: IvÃ¡n Bravo | $102.99 a bottle
6. The Pawn, “El Desperado” Rosé, 2016 | Design: Brighter Agency | $19.99 a bottle
7. Orin Swift, “Marchete” Petite Sirah, 2015 | Design: Dave Phinney | $47.98 a bottle
8. The Great American Wine Company, Cabernet Sauvignon, 2012 | Rosenblum Cellars | $9.99 a bottle
These tasty wonders are going to look amazing on yours or a family members table in addition to tasting so great with any and all food! What are some of your favorite wines?