If you’re like me, you haven’t thought through about what to wear for Thanksgiving– family first, right? Well if you are either attending a first time Thanksgiving with a new s/o, the usual suspect at your Thanksgiving table (“Just here for the wine!”) or hosting at home, I have the perfect outfit for you! It hits all of your Thanksgiving needs:
- Any-age appropriateness
- Fun and girly
- Trendy for Fall
- Warm and comfortable
- Just enough pop and sass for a more upscale dinner in yours or a family members home
I give you, The Pleated Midi Skirt + Sweater combo!
Seeeeee! Now do you know why I love this outfit so much?! Dress it up with pumps and some statement earrings or dress it (way) down with some cozy socks and sneaks. This is just so far beyond perfection and loveliness, you’ll definitely be seeing me in my most prized possession at the dinner table!
If you don’t have either of these pieces 1) shame, shame and 2) no worries, I got you (all under $100, of course!):
- H&M Black Pleated Midi Skirt + Longline Distressed Blush Sweater (I love this one!)
- Nordstrom Leith Metallic Pleated Midi Skirt + Mango Outlet Turtle Neck Sweater
- Topshop Yellow Chiffon Pleated Midi Skirt + Raglan Waffle Sweater
- Ralph Lauren Colyn Pleated Midi Skirt + J.Crew Tippi Sweater (40% off!!)
- Express Blue Metallic Pleated Midi Skirt + Zara Frilled Chenille Sweater
Need more inspiration? I have plenty pinned on my Pinterest Fashion board!