Seriously, where do I begin? Fall in Chicago is everything. After an active Summer where us Chicagoans do everything we can to soak up the sun, I honestly welcome the cooler temps, the layering and the yumminess of a #PSL. Slow down, take a stroll, bring your dog to the beach again, cozy up by a fireplace and chilllll. Yes, I do love Chicago in the Fall. That said, it’s taken a few years to really narrow in on our ultimate spots to take advantage of Autumn air and below are my top picks.
- Open House Chicago
- Gobberts Garden Center and Farm
- County Line Orchard for Apple Picking
- Didier Farms for Pumpkin Picking
- Statesville Haunted Prison
- Fall Fest at Lincoln Park Zoo
- Nature Boardwalk at Lincoln Park Zoo
- The J. Parker in The Lincoln Hotel
- Promontory Point in Burnham Park
- The Morton Arboretum
I hope you enjoy my top picks for Fall in Chicago! Where are some of your favorite spots? Let me know in the comments below!