Sundays are for lounging around in bed, coffee in hand, candles lit, maybe a good #Netflix loaded in the queue, but they are also for No-Bake Funfetti Fudge. One taste of these bad boys and they will go straight to the top of your Sunday lineup. The best part? The No-Bake part. They are the easiest sweet treat I’ve made to date and I had pretty much everything already in my kitchen– minus the cake mix. Thanks to Refinery29 Living for bringing this into my life!
- 2 1/4 cup yellow cake mix
- 1 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp vanilla
- 1 stick unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup whole milk
- 1/4 cup rainbow sprinkles
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- In a large bowl, combine cake mix, sugar, and salt.
- Heat butter and milk in microwave for one minute and 30 seconds — or until butter is completely melted
- Mix liquid and dry ingredients together.
- Mix in vanilla and fold in sprinkles and chocolate chips.
- Grease 8X8 square pan and press fudge evenly into pan.
- Top with sprinkles and chocolate chips.
- Refrigerate for approximately 2 hours or until chilled.
Get your sweet tooth ready for a beyond yummy dessert!