I cant get over that the Fourth of July is next week! Summer really just showed up out of nowhere and here we are. In celebration of all things Fourth, #ChefAdrian crafted the most delicious cocktail to sip on that special celebration and all Summer long!
I’ve been drinking a ton of Gin lately. I’ve always loved Gin in cocktails– but mostly in the Winter. However, when combined with just the right, fresh ingredients it can be such a tasty, refreshing Summer sipper! Thats why I love #ChefAdrian’s recipe for–what we’re calling it– the Firecracker Fizz.
- (2) oz Gin (we love Hendrick’s)
- (2) oz freshly squeezed orange juice (with pulp)
- (1) oz Gnarly Oak Rhubarb cocktail syrup (make your own with Rhubarb, water and syrup!)
- (1) oz freshly lemon juice
- Top with sparkling water (try it with lemon Le Croix!)
- Orange peel for rim + decoration
And there you have it! Simple, delicious and perfect for Summer!